Friday, July 22, 2011

BIG News!!!

      I am sorry I have been MIA lately, my husband deployed about a week ago and now I am in the process of moving into our new home... Unfortunately I am having to move by myself because my husband is currently away. Well anyways I have some really great news... Are you ready for it...!?

    
      **One of my images is going to be on the cover of a book!!** 
YES... The actual cover of a book!! 

      The book is called "Marine Sisterhood" and it is about the everyday lives of military wives, fiances and girlfriends with their Marines! It shows you how our lives as military women is so heartfelt and sometimes so hard because of the sacrifices and daily struggles we experience with being in this life style. 

I have always been told that military wives choose this life, but the truth is; How do we choose this lifestyle? I believe military wives are some of the strongest women in this world, we all understand the sacrifices and the heartache that we will one day experience with deployments and the military, having to be separated by thousands of miles and having to go months at a time without seeing our loved ones or even the dreaded feeling of not knowing if that hug or kiss will be your last... Even the way those blues eyes look you when you wake up in the morning will be the only thing you see every time you close your eyes every night to fall asleep!!