Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kruger Wedding

The big day is here!! 

Tia and Brad's wedding wasn't supposed to be for a few more months but Brad was unfortunately being sent away for training during that time. 

Tia called me the day before their scheduled plan of going to the courthouse, and pretty much begged me to do their wedding at such short notice. Oh, and did I mention she was in Texas waiting to board a plane to arrive in North Carolina by that night. Now tell me how can you turn down a beautiful Bride desperate for photos from her wedding? I had to say yes. 

This day was so special for this gorgeous couple and also special for me. This was my very first wedding and also my husband assisted me during this session so it was pretty fun seeing him smiling at me while I was working. 

I enjoyed working with this lovely couple, and now I can't wait for the BIG ceremony planned hopefully soon!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Kruger!!