Thursday, April 26, 2012

Parmiter Homecoming

What to say about this lovely lady... 
Cassie emailed me about this session I think even before her husband left for deployment, to make sure that I was available. On the day of this session this girl got me so lost on base, (which is still beyond me how it happened, I never get lost on base) she sent me way out of my way just to get somewhere that would have taken me less than 10 minutes to begin with. This crazy girl walks up to some random guy in cammies and asks him to give her photographer directions. This was definitely a first for me getting lost. 

Anyways, this session was also very different from any other session I have done because this session was in a big maintenance building instead of the usual gym or outside... The buses pulled inside the building and all of them men were released to their families. These are just a few of the images I created of this gorgeous couple during this time. 

Congratulations Cassie on getting your husband back safe and sound!