Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cheyanne Boudoir at the Point

I have to admit that Cheyanne was the biggest pleasure to work with, she booked this session as a surprise for her husband's upcoming birthday next month; I must say he is going to really enjoy his birthday this year! This lovely lady was so confident right from the beginning; she was a tad shy at first but after the first few shutter clicks she was on a role! I absolutely LOVE this location and have used it quite frequently during several sessions, the walk out there and back isn't the greatest but the benefits from walking almost a mile over sand dunes doesn't get much better than these beautiful images. I have to admit that I have the greatest job ever, I have the pleasure to work with some of the most gorgeous women ever! I had such a blast with this session and was astonished at the the proofs during the editing process!